- Generous 130mm aperture showcases galaxies, nebulae and star clusters with its impressive light-gathering capability.
- Fast focal ratio (f/4.6) shortens exposure times for deep sky photography.
- German equatorial mount, which is designed to smoothly track celestial objects as they journey across the sky, has two flexible shafts for precise guiding and a counterweight (2 ½ lbs) that provides necessary balance.
- Full size tripod includes accessory tray to keep eyepieces handy and provide additional stability.
- Model comes with a 25mm Plössl eyepiece and a red dot viewfinder to aid in object location.
- Included adapter helps observers use their smart device to capture and share images.
Item Number FL-N130600EQ3
Comes With Smartphone Adapter, One 25 mm Plössl Eyepiece, Red Dot Viewfinder, Downloadable Software
Lens Coatings Fully Multi-Coated
Focal Length 600mm
Focal Ratio f/4.6
Adapter 40mm draw tube focuser
Optical Diameter 130mm
Eyepiece 25mm Plossl
Mount Type EXOS Nano EQ3 German Equatorial mount Limited One Year Warranty. Book your order now.