- 80mm aperture will reveal impressive lunar details ranging from craters to rilles; planetary features like Saturn’s ring structure or Jupiter’s cloud belts; and bright deep sky treasures like galaxies, nebulae and clusters.
- German equatorial mount, which is designed to smoothly track celestial objects as they journey across the sky, has two flexible shafts for precise guiding and a counterweight (2 ½ lbs) that provides necessary balance.
- Full size tripod includes accessory tray to keep eyepieces handy and provide additional stability.¨
- Model comes with a 25mm Plössl eyepiece, a 90° diagonal for more comfortable viewing and a red dot viewfinder to aid in object location.
- Built-in dew shield slows moisture build-up on the objective lens and reduces interference from ambient light.
- Included adapter helps observers use their smart device to capture and share images.
Item Number FL-AR80900EQ3Comes With Smartphone Adapter, One 25 mm Plössl Eyepiece, Red Dot Viewfinder, Downloadable SoftwareLens Coatings Fully Multi-CoatedMagnification 125xFocal Length 900mmFocal Ratio f/11.25Adapter 40mm draw tube focuser; 1.25″ 90° DiagonalOptical Diameter 80mmEyepiece 25mm PlosslMount Type EXOS Nano EQ3 German Equatorial mount
Limited One Year Warranty. Book your order now.